Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Reporting to the Mechanical Maintenance Foreman the Millwright will be responsible with the combined efforts of his team, for the safe and productive maintenance of all site rotational equipment.
- Journeyman Millwright (Interprovincial Red Seal)
- Minimum of 5 years of oil and gas or related journeyman experience
- Perform troubleshooting on problematic rotating equipment and report to imitate supervisor with probable solution.
- Carry out approved repairs and Preventative Maintenance as required on site equipment
- Repair and troubleshoot rotating equipment, Perform Equipment Alignments, Rebuild Mechanical seals, Repair and Troubleshoot Rotary Screw Compressors and Preform Preventive Maintenance.
- Operating Wheeled Loader and Zoom Boom/Telehandler will be required to unload freight as required and to transport items around site. Operating Aerial Lift will also be required from time to time to access items at height.
- Take active participation in job process improvements.
- Performance of primary job responsibilities in an accurate, efficient, courteous, and enthusiastic manner.
- Active in team membership, by cooperating and communicating relevant information with managers and coworkers.
- Compliance with Employment Policy Agreement.
- Appropriate self-management (punctuality, absences).
- Position when filled will be at the Jacos Hangingstone Demo Site, approx. 50kms south of Fort McMurray
- Position is a 7 days on 7 days off rotation , 12 hour straight days; position may be physically demanding at times with heavy lifting, ladders and stairs to navigate, due to the nature of a smaller plant environment some duties outside of a millwright may be required.